The King Of The Weirdos Is Here To Get Your Weekend Started
Every Friday at 6:00 pm you can host your own hour on I-Rock 93.5. You choose the playlist. Then you come to the Rock & Roll Mansion and talk about the songs. All you need to do is sign up here and then watch your email.
Let's meet this week's I-Host.
Who are you?
Jesse Wagner, aka King of the Weirdos
Why do you love hard rock?
I drank too much of that Kewanee water, which rotted my brain.
Who is your favorite band/artist?
That's impossible to say, but Nine Inch Nails has always been a personal favorite.
What is the best concert you've ever seen?
Weird Al Yankovic
Here is my playlist:
- Jawbox - Savory
- Queens of The Stone Age - The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
- Deftones - Digital Bath
- Local H - Bound to the Floor
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - I'm In Your Mind
- Pixies - Here Come's Your Man
- Tenacious D - The Metal
- Tool - Parabola
- King of the Weirdos - Party Time Blood
- System of a Down - Suggestions
- At the Drive In - Pattern Against User
- Weezer - The Good Life
- Danzig - Mother
World's Largest Arcade is in Illinois
Wisconsin Goodwill Stores Do Not Accept These 15 Items