I-Host Sam Has All The Heavy Hits
1) I am Sam. A happily married father of three boys. Born and raised in the QC.
2) I've loved rock and metal since I was young. I Grew up listening to Motley Crue, Poison, Guns and Roses, and Metallica. I've ventured into other genres along the way but have always been a metal head at heart. Nothing makes a bad day go away more than rocking out.
3) I would be a liar if I said my favorite band was anyone other than Slipknot. First off they rock hard AF. They reminded me why I love metal. Also they have an album named Iowa. And that's a whole lot of bonus points.
4) I have been to so many concerts it's hard to pick a favorite. I miss QC Live and the Pig Pen. So many epic shows. The I-wireless center had some good ones too. But The Pledge of Allegiance tour in Cedar Rapids with System of a Down, Slipknot, and Rammestein takes the cake.
1) Wait and Bleed-Slipknot
2) Sugar-System of a Down
3) Du Hast-Rammestein
5) Sinner-Drowning Pool
6) Got the Life-Korn
7) Blood-In This Moment
10) Push It-Static-X
12) When Worlds Collide-Poweman 5000
14) Duality - Slipknot