Here are the Weirdest Things People Find Attractive
Reddit is a fun website/app. Although it reminds me of Twitter...in that there's an inherent language involved when reading it that took a little while to understand.
But then again...I'm 44. Not sure if I'm supposed to understand this or not.
Someone on Reddit recently asked a question.
"What is the weirdest thing you find extremely attractive?" And the internet did not disappoint. We tried to keep it pretty PG though, as you can imagine there was some pretty weird stuff out there.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Someone said, "I like scars. Each one has a story and I want to know it."
- "Houseplants. Chicks with plants are just very hot to me."
- "When guys are reversing the car and they put one hand on the back of the passenger seat to look backwards."
- "Armpits. Like when a girl lifts her arms above her head? Love that. No idea why."
- "Being able to make a good Excel spreadsheet."
- "My boyfriend recently shaved his beard off and just left a mustache. Holy heck, I was not expecting to dig the sexy Flanders vibe he’s got going on."
- "Don't know why, but exhausted men look super hot to me. Probably because being exhausted is as close as being the real you as possible."
No judgement here. I happen to enjoy girls in band t-shirts and ripped jeans. Hello 80's videos. It's pretty obvious that Whitesnake videos came out at the time I was hitting puberty. MTV probably gave me more than a few predilections even I'm not aware of.