QC Ale Trail is Back in 2022 with 17 Breweries
I talked with Charlie Cole from Blue Cat Brewing Company drinking a Lua Lenore, which is a Belgian Farmhouse Ale. This beer has barley, wheat, several different kinds of rye, and the yeast used makes it feel like you're at home at the farmhouse.
He told a story of a couple that were in town for a comic book convention who wanted to taste some local beers while they were in town. He just happened to have the new 2022 map for the QC Ale Trail which has a couple new additions for the year. There are 17 breweries in the Quad Cities and all you have to do is hit 4 of them in order to start getting some freebies. The more you visit the more you get!
Here are a few reasons to do the QC Ale Trail....
What's New on Tap This Week
- Pilsner at Rebellion Brew Haus
- Gator Done German Light Lager at Twin Span Brewing
- Dubbel Dragon Belgian at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Major Nelson Pale Ale and 32 Years of Brown Brown Ale at Crawford Brew Works
- Coffee Stout at Midwest Ale Works
- Paradigm Lost Double Dry Hopped Hazy IPA at WAKE Brewing
- Rambling Raspberry Wheat at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Full Motion Double IPA at Adventurous Brewing
- Lore of the Farmhouse Saison at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Cherry Wheat at Bent River Brewing Company
- Highlands Rye 80 Shilling Scottish Ale at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- 80 Shilling Scotch Ale at Patton Block
Drink Local. Support Local.
CraftQC on Facebook
CraftQC on Instagram
Quad Cities Beer Club – Join Today!
What The Quad Cities Did For Fun in the 90's
Many times over the years, I'll be talking with friends about years gone by and I'll say "take me back".
Every generation goes through this, I assume. Looking back at a more simple time where responsibilities haven't set in and life seems fun. Opportunities are endless.
Let's go back to the 1990's to Wacky Waters, 50 Cent Beer night and revisit Mallards Mania!
It's Not All Bad...Here Are 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2022
Newsweek posted a big list of 22 exciting things to expect this year. Here are the highlights and why you should care about them.