One of Our ‘Beer Battle’ Breweries Gets Nationally Recognized!
The website Trips to Discover has put together a list of breweries that deserve recognition. Not just because they make great beer, but also because they use quality ingredients and give back to their community.
On the list below, you can see breweries from all around the nation, from Sarasota to San Diego and everywhere in between. As it turns out, one of those "between" breweries happens to be one of the breweries on our QC Beer Battle on the Belle excursion!
Check out the list...
- Forgottonia Brewing - Macomb, IL
- Hair of The Dog Brewing Company - Portland, OR
- Big Top Brewing Company - Sarasota, FL
- Ministry of Brewing - Baltimore, MD
- Bad Martha Brewing - Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- Wynkoop Brewing Company - Denver, CO
- Wicked Weed Brewing - Asheville, NC
- Pure Project Brewing - San Diego, CA
- MadTree Brewing Co. - Cincinnati, OH
- Blowing Rock Brewing - Blowing Rock, NC
According to TripsToDiscover.com:
Forgottonia Brewing is known for producing independently brewed craft beer as unique as their name itself. Using only the best ingredients, Forgottonia features local ingredients in many of their brews like the Allison Farm Honey Cream Ale and Camp’s Apple Cider Donut Ale made with apple cider and donuts from Camp’s Orchard. It’s clear Forgottonia has mastered making good beer, but they also make their beer for good, which is their mission to partner with local organizations and donate $1 from each sale to make positive changes in their region.
We've got great breweries here in the Quad Cities, and we plan to show off their amazing products but I'm especially excited about checking out brews from places I've never been.
Make sure you grab your tickets while you still can! Over half of the tickets are already sold!
Tickets are on sale now right here for the May 21st trip on the Mississippi River.