10 Mississippi Valley Fair Food Favorites You Can Make At Home
The 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair is getting closer and closer, and I know we are all craving delicious fair foods. We know it's hard to wait to chow down on your fair food favorites, that's why we're helping you cure those cravings before you can have the real deal. We've created a list for you to try making some of your favorite fair foods at home before MVF 2022 begins on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022.
The 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair is coming up Tuesday, August 2nd, through Sunday, August 7th. Below is the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair grandstand lineup! After that, you can find more information about buying and winning Fun Cards. Find out everything going on with the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair here.
2022 Grandstand Acts
Kid Rock will take the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair Grandstand Stage on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022.
Flo Rida and Nelly will take the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair Grandstand Stage on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022.
Jimmie Allen will take the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair Grandstand Stage on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
Carly Pearce will be next to take the Grandstand Stage on Friday, August 5th, 2022.
Brantley Gilbert will be next to take the Grandstand Stage on Saturday, August 6th, 2022.
Wrapping up the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair on Sunday, August 7th is Dustin Lynch!
Those are the grandstand acts that will be coming to the 2022 Mississippi Valley Fair!
How To Make Mississippi Valley Fair Food Favorites
If you consider yourself a chef or you're just craving MVF food, we've created a list of 10 fair foods you can make at home. You should have most of these cooking utensils at home to make the food but double-check before buying the ingredients.
We created this list slightly based on The Quad Cities Top 5 Favorite Mississippi Valley Fair Foods. There are some foods on that list you need to go to a restaurant for, but some you can make at home. We also looked at the Fair Food Vendor list to see what other favorites were on there that you could take a crack at.
We want to make sure you don't burn yourself or your house down when making some of these foods.
- Some of these deal with using hot oil so make sure you follow the recipes as closely as you can and make sure you have a fire extinguisher near you
- NEVER put water on a grease fire.
- If your kids want to help, make sure you as the adult are doing the cooking part. Let them help mix the batter or put butter on things.
- Let things cool down for a little while so you or your kids don't burn your mouth.
- Watch the video, save the recipe, and watch the video again before starting your cooking process.
- Don't be discouraged! If you fail the first time, try again. Cooking is fun and being stressed in the kitchen can be dangerous. Also, no one likes a crabby cook.