It’s A Mother Load Of Rock To Start Your Weekend With I-Host Frances
Q1- Who are you?
My name is Frances Candelaria, I’m a laidback anxious woman who swears a little too often, drinks coffee far too much, and loves weird sh*t, my kids, and food. Born in California and raised in Colorado, and then spent 8 years in the Marine Corps before moving to Iowa in 2015 when I left active duty. I now work for a couple of cool people down at Farro’s Lead Farm in Long Grove, Iowa.
Q2- Why do you love hard rock?
Most of my earliest memories are of my dad playing The Eagles, Chicago, Cream, Three Dog Night, and such on the guitar. As I grew up I naturally gravitated to listening to rock music. Hard rock just always pumped me up, I related so much more to the lyrics and energy of hard rock than any other music.
Q3- Who is your favorite band?
This is a difficult question to answer, but I will never get sick of listening to Underoath
Q4- What is the best concert you’ve ever seen?
Another hard question that makes it a tie between seeing A Day To Remember in Okinawa Japan and finally seeing Underoath live here in the Quad Cities.
- Reinventing Your Exit- Underoath
- Guerilla Radio- Rage Against the Machine
- This is a Heart Attack- Blindside
- Identity Crisis- Thrice
- Rum Is For Drinking, Not for Burning- Senses Fail
- The Downfall Of Us All- A Day To Remember
- Paralyzed- Imminence
- Movement- Wheel
- Everything’s Wrong- All That Remains
- Happy Song- Bring Me The Horizon
- Blood- In This Moment
- Better Without You- Evanescence
- I Forgive (But I Won’t Forget Your Name)- Lacuna Coil
New Coffee Truck Is Becoming An Essential For Clinton Residents
Korn and Chevelle at The TaxSlayer Center