Local Uncommon Tour Teams with Dead Poet’s Espresso This Week
Bent River Brewery is in the middle of the Local Uncommon Tour where their renowned coffee stout, the Uncommon Stout, is brewed with a different coffee bean each week.
The brewery partners with a different local coffee shop each week to showcase the unique flavors of the hand-picked bean.
This week, the brewery has teamed up with Dead Poet's Espresso from Moline to create a one-of-a-kind Uncommon Stout that coffee and beer lovers alike won't want to miss.
Local Uncommon Tour 2023 Schedule:
What's On Tap
- Raspberry Wheat at Bent River Brewing
- McCrawford’s Irish Stout and Who You Calling Honey Light Lager at Crawford Brew Works
- Formation West Coast IPA and B-Town Lager at Adventurous Brewing
- Bag O’ Dicks Irish Red Ale and Behind the Clouds Norwegian Pale Ale at Rebels & Lions Brewing
- Direwolf Irish Stout and OOPS…I Phantasm’d Hazy IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Irish Red Ale and The BAMF IPA at Midwest Ale Works
- BATCH 500 Belgian Dark Strong Ale and Black Tongue American Stout at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- It’s a Trap! Belgian Tripel and I Bent My Wookie Milkshake IPA at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Threat Level Hazy IPA at Green Tree Brewery
- Altered Sticke Altbier at Wake Brewing
- Great Deceiver West Coast IPA and Eight-Man Irish Red at Stompbox Brewing
Upcoming Events to Attend
- Saturday, April 8th - QC Beer Club at Wake Brewing 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 22nd - QC Beer Club Cabin Fever Road Trip to Industry Brewing, Bearded Owl Brewing, Rhodell Brewery, and Obed & Isaac's Microbrewery in Peoria, IL
- Saturday, May 6th - G-ALES-BURG Beer Fest at Reserve Artisan Ales in Galesburg, IL
- Saturday, May 20th - Shops With Hops in Downtown LeClaire IA and Green Tree Brewery